The Florida Keys chapter was chartered in August of 2018.
Chair: Shawn Martin
- Master of Science in Marine Biology and Coastal Zone Management from Nova Southeastern University.
- Co-Founder and Dive Safety Officer for a scientific diving program.
- Project scientist for an environmental consulting firm.
- PADI SCUBA Instructor
- Adjunct Professor at Florida Keys Community College
- Based in Key West
Vice Chair: Whitney Wemett
- Works at Bonefish & Tarpon Trust
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Environmental Studies from Stonehill College
- PADI Divemaster and scientific diver
- Based in Islamorada, contact for Upper Keys programming
Treasurer: Jason Wolf
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Stockton University
- General Manager at LPI Holdings, Inc.
- Experience managing finances for non-profit groups
- Previously the Protect Our Reefs Program Manager and Development Director for the Florida Keys at Mote Marine Lab
Volunteer Coordinator: Dee Dee Green
- Solid Waste Coordinator at City of Key West
Events: Noel Calzolano
- Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management from the University of Central Florida
- Manager at Outback Steakhouse
- Event Coordinator for The Hemingway Rum Company
Media: Jason Hoegle
- Media Technician for the City of Key West
- Technician for Presentation Services, a Production & Global Event Planning Company
- Owner/Operator at The FishGuy Aquarium Service
- ETCP certified theater rigger
Secretary: Haley Burleson
- Bachelors of Science in Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography from Old Dominion University
- Community Events Coordinator / Social Media Manager at Mote Marine Laboratory Elizabeth Moore International Center for Coral Reef Research & Restoration